Publication Venue For
- The use of the methyl viologen neutral species as a mediator. 295:113-122. 1990
- Experimental verification of a theoretical treatment of the mechanism of dielectrophoresis. 276:289-298. 1989
- The electrochemistry of hexacyanoruthenate at carbon electrodes and the use of ruthenium compounds as mediators in the glucose/glucose oxidase system. 206:327-331. 1986
- 496-Cyclic voltammetric studies on the application of carbon elctrodes in the determination of oxalic acid. 141:357-364. 1982
- TOTAL INTERNAL REFLECTION FLUORESCENCE (TIRF) AS A QUANTITATIVE PROBE OF PROTEIN ADSORPTION.. 150:261-275. 1982
- Direct electron transfer at horseradish peroxidase-colloidal gold modified electrodes. 327:109-119.
- Total internal reflection fluorescence (TIRF) as a quantitative probe of protein adsorption. 150:261-275.