Publication Venue For
- Christopher Hamlin,More Than Hot: A Short History of Fever. 29:663-664. 2016
- Roy porter student prize essay the bounds of domestic healing: Medical recipes, storytelling and surgery in early modern England. 26:451-468. 2013
- Victoria Bates, Sexual Forensics in Victorian and Edwardian England: Age, Crime and Consent in the Courts. hkw100-hkw100.
- Review of Jonathan Metzal's he Protest Psychosis: How Schizophrenia Became a Black Disease. 24:194-195. 2011
- Review of Ian Whitmarsh's Biomedical Ambiguity: Race, Asthma, and the Contested Meaning of Genetic Research in the Caribbean. 22:421-422. 2009