Publication Venue For
- A prospective study of clergy spiritual well-being, depressive symptoms, and occupational distress.. 12:409-416. 2020
- Effects of religious versus conventional cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) on suicidal thoughts in major depression and chronic medical illness. 10:79-87. 2018
- Awe activates religious and spiritual feelings and behavioral intentions.. 4:223-236.
- Religion as an embodied practice: Documenting the various forms, meanings, and associated experience of Christian prayer postures.
- Rethinking self-transcendent positive emotions and religion: Insights from psychological and biblical research.. 9:254-263.
- Shades of Black: Gendered denominational variation in depression symptoms among Black Christians.