Publication Venue For
- Evaluating the effects of land-use change and future climate change on vulnerability of coastal landscapes to saltwater intrusion. 6. 2018
- Senegalese artisanal gold mining leads to elevated total mercury and methylmercury concentrations in soils, sediments, and rivers. 6. 2018
- Fertilizer legacies meet saltwater incursion: Challenges and constraints for coastal plain wetland restoration. 5. 2017
- Global distribution and trends of tropospheric ozone: An observation-based review. 2. 2014
- Loss of deep roots limits biogenic agents of soil development that are only partially restored by decades of forest regeneration. 6:34-34.