Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion as Essential Health Care and the Critical Role Your Practice Can Play in Protecting Abortion Access.
- Abortion: why the arguments fail.
- Attitudes and intentions regarding abortion provision among medical school students in South Africa.
- Consent for a minor's abortion.
- Controversies in medical ethics: training in abortion.
- Physicians' beliefs about conscience in medicine: a national survey.
- Psychological factors in abortion. A review.
- Religion, conscience, and controversial clinical practices.
- The Challenge of Emergency Abortion Care Following the Dobbs Ruling.
- The Effects of Short-Term Variation in Abortion Funding on Pregnancy Outcomes
- Threats to the individual.
- Transcriptome profiling of genes involved in neural tube closure during human embryonic development using long serial analysis of gene expression (long-SAGE).
- Why Crisis Pregnancy Centers Are Legal but Unethical.
- Women's knowledge of their state's abortion regulations. A national survey.