Subject Areas on Research
- Antecedent renal disease and the outcome of pregnancy.
- Continuous prostaglandin-F 2 infusion for middle-trimester abortion.
- Heterotopic cervical pregnancy treated with transvaginal ultrasound-guided aspiration resulting in cervical site varices within the myometrium.
- Low resistance Doppler waveforms with retained products of conception: potential for diagnostic confusion with gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Management of intrauterine fetal death with prostaglandin E2 vaginal suppositories.
- Manufacture and characterization of poly(alpha-hydroxy ester) thin films as temporary substrates for retinal pigment epithelium cells.
- Natural history of fetal ventriculomegaly.
- Prenatal diagnosis and the pediatric surgeon: the impact of prenatal consultation on perinatal management.
- Religiosity is an important part of coping with grief in pregnancy after a traumatic second trimester loss.
- Renal agenesis after first trimester exposure to chlorambucil.
- Spiritual needs of couples facing pregnancy termination because of fetal anomalies.
- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction in the fetus.
Keywords of People