Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion, death, and the sanctity of life.
- Antecedent renal disease and the outcome of pregnancy.
- Continuous prostaglandin-F 2 infusion for middle-trimester abortion.
- Low resistance Doppler waveforms with retained products of conception: potential for diagnostic confusion with gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Management of intrauterine fetal death with prostaglandin E2 vaginal suppositories.
- Prenatal diagnosis and the pediatric surgeon: the impact of prenatal consultation on perinatal management.
- Religiosity is an important part of coping with grief in pregnancy after a traumatic second trimester loss.
- Renal agenesis after first trimester exposure to chlorambucil.
- Spiritual needs of couples facing pregnancy termination because of fetal anomalies.
Keywords of People