Subject Areas on Research
- Confusion, Headache, and Constitutional Symptoms in a Heart Transplant Recipient.
- Fatal granulomatous Acanthamoeba encephalitis mimicking a stroke, diagnosed by correlation of results of sequential magnetic resonance imaging, biopsy, in vitro culture, immunofluorescence analysis, and molecular analysis.
- Identification of functional regions on the tail of Acanthamoeba myosin-II using recombinant fusion proteins. I. High resolution epitope mapping and characterization of monoclonal antibody binding sites.
- Severe Inflammatory Response in a Patient on Oral Miltefosine for Acanthamoeba Keratitis.
- Stimulation of Acanthamoeba actomyosin ATPase activity by myosin-II polymerization.
- Treatment of Acanthamoeba Encephalitis.