Subject Areas on Research
- Authors' Reply.
- Behavior of identified Edinger-Westphal neurons during ocular accommodation.
- Medial rectus fadenoperation for esotropia only at near fixation.
- Orthoptic treatment of divergence excess type deviation.
- Outcomes in patients with esotropic duane retraction syndrome and a partially accommodative component.
- Pseudomyopia in exodeviations.
- Refractive changes after pediatric intraocular lens implantation.
- Top 5 pearls to consider when implanting advanced-technology IOLs in patients with a compromised cornea.
- Towards automatic grading of nuclear cataract.
- Visual acuity improvement following fading and feedback training--I. Comparison of myopic and emmetropic volunteers.
- What is the appropriate age cut-off for cycloplegia in refraction?
Keywords of People
- Clendaniel, Richard Alan, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences