Subject Areas on Research
- Accelerated neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells on aligned GYIGSR-functionalized nanofibers.
- Developmental stage-dependent effects of cardiac fibroblasts on function of stem cell-derived engineered cardiac tissues.
- Isoform Switch of TET1 Regulates DNA Demethylation and Mouse Development.
- MATCHER: manifold alignment reveals correspondence between single cell transcriptome and epigenome dynamics.
- Methionine metabolism is essential for SIRT1-regulated mouse embryonic stem cell maintenance and embryonic development.