Subject Areas on Research
- A framework for concepts of reserve and resilience in aging.
- Age-related impairments in object-place associations are not due to hippocampal dysfunction.
- Association of APOE ε4 genotype and lifestyle with cognitive function among Chinese adults aged 80 years and older: A cross-sectional study.
- Cognitive Aging: What Every Geriatric Psychiatrist Should Know.
- Cognitive Aging: What We Fear and What We Know.
- Cognitive aging and the distinction between intentional and unintentional mind wandering.
- Cognitive dysfunction in atrial fibrillation.
- Dietary Patterns Associated with Cognitive Function among the Older People in Underdeveloped Regions: Finding from the NCDFaC Study.
- Lifecourse Traumatic Events and Cognitive Aging in the Health and Retirement Study.
- Maintenance, reserve and compensation: the cognitive neuroscience of healthy ageing.
- Noradrenergic-dependent functions are associated with age-related locus coeruleus signal intensity differences.
- Sex Differences in the Association Between Metabolic Dysregulation and Cognitive Aging: The Health and Retirement Study.
- Sources of disconnection in neurocognitive aging: cerebral white-matter integrity, resting-state functional connectivity, and white-matter hyperintensity volume.
- The Cambridge Centre for Ageing and Neuroscience (Cam-CAN) study protocol: a cross-sectional, lifespan, multidisciplinary examination of healthy cognitive ageing.
- Workshop on Synergies Between Alzheimer's Research and Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics: Current Status and Future Directions.