Subject Areas on Research
- 'I don't need an eye for an eye': Women's responses to intimate partner violence in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- A framework for improving early detection of breast cancer in sub-Saharan Africa: A qualitative study of help-seeking behaviors among Malawian women.
- Delays contributing to the development and repair of obstetric fistula in northern Tanzania.
- Developing Adaptive Treatment Strategies to Address Suicidal Risk in College Students: A Pilot Sequential, Multiple Assignment, Randomized Trial (SMART).
- Experiences with Dating Violence and Help Seeking Among Hispanic Females in Their Late Adolescence.
- Maternal mental health priorities, help-seeking behaviors, and resources in post-conflict settings: a qualitative study in eastern Uganda.
- Nonsuicidal self-injury and interpersonal violence in U.S. veterans seeking help for posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Professional versus personal resource utilization in survivors of intimate partner violence.