Subject Areas on Research
- A novel paraplegia model in awake behaving macaques.
- Brain-Machine Interfaces: From Basic Science to Neuroprostheses and Neurorehabilitation.
- Fluoxetine Maintains a State of Heightened Responsiveness to Motor Training Early After Stroke in a Mouse Model.
- Long-Term Training with a Brain-Machine Interface-Based Gait Protocol Induces Partial Neurological Recovery in Paraplegic Patients.
- Training with brain-machine interfaces, visuo-tactile feedback and assisted locomotion improves sensorimotor, visceral, and psychological signs in chronic paraplegic patients.
Keywords of People