Subject Areas on Research
- Alcohol-Related Physical Abuse of Children in the Slums of Kampala, Uganda.
- Change over time in parents' beliefs about and reported use of corporal punishment in eight countries with and without legal bans.
- Individual, family, and culture level contributions to child physical abuse and neglect: A longitudinal study in nine countries.
- Physical assault, physical threat, and verbal abuse perpetrated against hospital workers by patients or visitors in six U.S. hospitals.
- Transnational Motherhood: Health of Hispanic Mothers in the United States Who Are Separated From Children.