Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in the Adult GluN2B Associated Proteome following Adolescent Intermittent Ethanol Exposure.
- Cognitive, emotion control, and motor performance of adolescents in the NCANDA study: Contributions from alcohol consumption, age, sex, ethnicity, and family history of addiction.
- Evaluation of underlying mechanisms in the link between childhood ADHD symptoms and risk for early initiation of substance use.
- Eveningness and Later Sleep Timing Are Associated with Greater Risk for Alcohol and Marijuana Use in Adolescence: Initial Findings from the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence Study.
- Glucocorticoid Receptor (NR3C1) Gene Polymorphism Moderate Intervention Effects on the Developmental Trajectory of African-American Adolescent Alcohol Abuse.
- Serotonin functioning and adolescents' alcohol use: A genetically informed study examining mechanisms of risk.