Cell Self Renewal
Subject Areas on Research
- Contribution of Polycomb group proteins to olfactory basal stem cell self-renewal in a novel c-KIT+ culture model and in vivo.
- Deletion of the Imprinted Gene Grb10 Promotes Hematopoietic Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Regeneration.
- Dickkopf-1 promotes hematopoietic regeneration via direct and niche-mediated mechanisms.
- Dual SMAD Signaling Inhibition Enables Long-Term Expansion of Diverse Epithelial Basal Cells.
- Heme Oxygenase-1/Carbon Monoxide System and Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation and Maturation into Cardiomyocytes.
- High-fat diet enhances stemness and tumorigenicity of intestinal progenitors.
- Inherited causes of clonal haematopoiesis in 97,691 whole genomes.
- Isoprenylcysteine carboxylmethyltransferase is required for the impact of mutant KRAS on TAZ protein level and cancer cell self-renewal.
- Neural stem cell spacing questions their self-renewal.
- New use of an old drug: inhibition of breast cancer stem cells by benztropine mesylate.
- Rare SOX2+ Airway Progenitor Cells Generate KRT5+ Cells that Repopulate Damaged Alveolar Parenchyma following Influenza Virus Infection.
- Stromal control of intestinal development and the stem cell niche.