Subject Areas on Research
- Achieving neuroprotection with LRRK2 kinase inhibitors in Parkinson disease.
- Activation of the ATF6 branch of the unfolded protein response in neurons improves stroke outcome.
- Anesthetic Neuroprotection? It's Complicated.
- Myeloid Cells in the Central Nervous System.
- Natural allelic variation of the IL-21 receptor modulates ischemic stroke infarct volume.
- SUMOylation in brain ischemia: Patterns, targets, and translational implications.
- The Use of Whole Body Cooling in the Treatment of Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- XBP1 (X-Box-Binding Protein-1)-Dependent O-GlcNAcylation Is Neuroprotective in Ischemic Stroke in Young Mice and Its Impairment in Aged Mice Is Rescued by Thiamet-G.