Critical Care Outcomes
Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in comorbidities, diagnoses, therapies and outcomes in a contemporary cardiac intensive care unit population.
- Newly Proposed Sepsis-Induced Coagulopathy Precedes International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis Overt-Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Predicts High Mortality.
- Performance of an Electronic Decision Support System as a Therapeutic Intervention During a Multicenter PICU Clinical Trial: Heart and Lung Failure-Pediatric Insulin Titration Trial (HALF-PINT).
- Point-Counterpoint: Indirect Calorimetry Is Essential for Optimal Nutrition Therapy in the Intensive Care Unit.
Keywords of People
- Ginsberg, Zachary, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Raghunathan, Karthik, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, VA Anesthesiology Service
- Wong, An-Kwok Ian, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics