Subject Areas on Research
- Epidemiology of Sudden Death in Organized Youth Sports in the United States, 2007-2015.
- Improving Youth Sports Safety: Implementing an Emergency Action Plan for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
- Promoting an Emergency Action Plan for Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Sports During a Pandemic.
- Survival After Exercise-Related Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Young Athletes: Can We Do Better?
- The Nonoperative Instability Severity Index Score (NISIS): A Simple Tool to Guide Operative Versus Nonoperative Treatment of the Unstable Shoulder.
- Youth Baseball Pitch Counts Vastly Underestimate High-effort Throws Throughout a Season.