Subject Areas on Research
- Development of a coping intervention to improve traumatic stress and HIV care engagement among South African women with sexual trauma histories.
- Genome-wide association study of subcortical brain volume in PTSD cases and trauma-exposed controls.
- Neuroticism Increases PTSD Symptom Severity by Amplifying the Emotionality, Rehearsal, and Centrality of Trauma Memories.
- Promoting trauma-informed parenting of children in out-of-home care: An effectiveness study of the resource parent curriculum.
- Screening for PTSD among detained adolescents: Implications of the changes in the DSM-5.
- Trauma Exposure Among Women in the Pacific Rim.
- Trauma exposure and sleep disturbance in a sample of youth from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network Core Data Set.
- Validation of the factor structure of the adolescent dissociative experiences scale in a sample of trauma-exposed detained youth.