Subject Areas on Research
- All adverse childhood experiences are not equal: The contribution of synergy to adverse childhood experience scores.
- Association of Childhood Trauma Exposure With Adult Psychiatric Disorders and Functional Outcomes.
- Determinants of Implementing Evidence-Based Trauma-Focused Interventions for Children and Youth: A Systematic Review.
- Development of a coping intervention to improve traumatic stress and HIV care engagement among South African women with sexual trauma histories.
- Drug use and childhood-, military- and post-military trauma exposure among women and men veterans.
- Genome-wide association study of subcortical brain volume in PTSD cases and trauma-exposed controls.
- Improving the content validity of the Trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences Survey (TRACES) and the Child and Adolescent PTSD Checklist for DSM-5 (CAPC-5): A collaborative research methodological approach.
- Maladaptive trauma appraisals mediate the relation between attachment anxiety and PTSD symptom severity.
- Neuroticism Increases PTSD Symptom Severity by Amplifying the Emotionality, Rehearsal, and Centrality of Trauma Memories.
- Prepulse inhibition deficits in women with PTSD.
- Promoting trauma-informed parenting of children in out-of-home care: An effectiveness study of the resource parent curriculum.
- Psychological and clinical correlates of the Centrality of Event Scale: A systematic review.
- Trauma Exposure Among Women in the Pacific Rim.
- Trauma exposure and sleep disturbance in a sample of youth from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network Core Data Set.
- Trauma-informed measurement-based care for children: Implementation in diverse treatment settings.
- Trauma-related symptoms and severity among women in the Pacific Rim.
- Unseen Costs: The Direct and Indirect Impact of U.S. Immigration Policies on Child and Adolescent Health and Well-Being.