Subject Areas on Research
- A Qualitative Exploration of the Mental Health and Psychosocial Contexts of HIV-Positive Adolescents in Tanzania.
- Adult substance use as a function of growth in peer use across adolescence and young adulthood in the context of ADHD: Findings from the MTA.
- Examining the internalizing pathway to substance use frequency in 10 cultural groups.
- Peer norms moderate the association between mental health and sexual risk behaviors among young men living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Results from a cluster-randomized trial to evaluate a microfinance and peer health leadership intervention to prevent HIV and intimate partner violence among social networks of Tanzanian men.
- Social Media Influence Does Not Reflect Scholarly or Clinical Activity in Real Life.