Subject Areas on Research
- Correction of misleading information in prescription drug television advertising: The roles of advertisement similarity and time delay.
- Impact of FDA Actions, DTCA, and Public Information on the Market for Pain Medication.
- Serious and actionable risks, plus disclosure: Investigating an alternative approach for presenting risk information in prescription drug television advertisements.
- The effects of direct-to-consumer advertising on medication use among Medicaid children with asthma.
- The unintended consequences of argument dilution in direct-to-consumer drug advertisements.