Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of the vascular injuries and attempted resuscitation surrounding the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Emergency response teams in and outside of medicine-structurally crafted to be worlds apart.
- Failure to Rescue Contributes to Center-Level Differences in Mortality After Lung Transplantation.
- Hospital Volume and the Costs Associated with Surgery for Pancreatic Cancer.
- Impact of Approach and Hospital Volume on Cardiovascular Complications After Pulmonary Lobectomy.
- Postoperative Transcatheter Interventions in Children Undergoing Congenital Heart Surgery.