Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical outcome measures following plasma exchange for MG exacerbation.
- Growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF-15) in patients admitted for acute heart failure: results from the RELAX-AHF study.
- In-hospital worsening heart failure.
- Strategies to Aid Identification of Apheresis PowerFlow Ports: A Case Report.
- Symptom exacerbations in trauma-focused treatments: Associations with treatment outcome and non-completion.
- Symptom experience and self-management for multiple co-occurring symptoms in patients with gastric cancer: A qualitative study.
- Top Ten Tips Palliative Care Clinicians Should Know About Interventional Symptom Management Options When Caring for Patients with Gastrointestinal Malignancies.
- Using Clinical Characteristics and Patient-Reported Outcome Measures to Categorize Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Subtypes.