Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical presentation and outcome by age categories in acute heart failure: results from an international observational cohort.
- Growth differentiation factor 15 (GDF-15) in patients admitted for acute heart failure: results from the RELAX-AHF study.
- In-hospital worsening heart failure.
- Lesinurad in combination with allopurinol: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with gout with inadequate response to standard of care (the multinational CLEAR 2 study).
- Lower rates of symptom recurrence and surgical revision after primary compared with secondary endoscopic third ventriculostomy for obstructive hydrocephalus secondary to aqueductal stenosis in adults.
- Symptom exacerbations in trauma-focused treatments: Associations with treatment outcome and non-completion.