Subject Areas on Research
- A genetically informed study of the longitudinal relation between irritability and anxious/depressed symptoms.
- Autism Behavior Inventory: A Novel Tool for Assessing Core and Associated Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Behavioral Inefficiency on a Risky Decision-Making Task in Adulthood after Adolescent Intermittent Ethanol Exposure in Rats.
- Elevated Autism Spectrum Disorder Traits in Young Children with OCD.
- Reliability and Validity of the Daily Parent Rating of Evening and Morning Behavior Scale, Revised.