Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of Self-Contamination During Removal of Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola Patient Care.
- Exposure to organophosphate flame retardants in spray polyurethane foam applicators: Role of dermal exposure.
- How Prepared Are Medical and Nursing Students to Identify Common Hazards in the Intensive Care Unit?
- Parental Presence During Treatment of Ebola or Other Highly Consequential Infection.
- Prevalence of occupational injury and its contributing factors among rubber tappers in Galle, Sri Lanka.