Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral and Health Outcomes Associated With Deployment and Nondeployment Acquisition of Traumatic Brain Injury in Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans.
- Clinical implementation of the Humacyte human acellular vessel: Implications for military and civilian trauma care.
- Helicopter medical evacuation in the Korean War: Did it matter?
- Optimising ballistic facial coverage from military fragmenting munitions: a consensus statement.
- Outcomes following penetrating neck injury during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts: A comparison of treatment at US and United Kingdom medical treatment facilities.
- The Highest-Impact Combat Orthopedic and Extremity Injury Articles in the Past 70 Years: A Citation Analysis.
- The Relationship between Training and Mental Health among Caregivers of Individuals with Polytrauma.