Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral and Health Outcomes Associated With Deployment and Nondeployment Acquisition of Traumatic Brain Injury in Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans.
- Clinical implementation of the Humacyte human acellular vessel: Implications for military and civilian trauma care.
- Clinical risk factors and inflammatory biomarkers of post-traumatic acute kidney injury in combat patients.
- Facial injury management undertaken at US and UK medical treatment facilities during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts: a retrospective cohort study.
- Helicopter MEDEVAC in the Korean War: Did it Matter?
- Optimising ballistic facial coverage from military fragmenting munitions: a consensus statement.
- Outcomes following penetrating neck injury during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts: A comparison of treatment at US and United Kingdom medical treatment facilities.
- The Highest-Impact Combat Orthopedic and Extremity Injury Articles in the Past 70 Years: A Citation Analysis