Subject Areas on Research
- An examination of the association between 5-HTTLPR, combat exposure, and PTSD diagnosis among U.S. veterans.
- Depression Suppresses Treatment Response for Traumatic Loss-Related Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Active Duty Military Personnel.
- Distinct Trauma Types in Military Service Members Seeking Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Drug use and childhood-, military- and post-military trauma exposure among women and men veterans.
- Predictors of lower-than-expected posttraumatic symptom severity in war veterans: The influence of personality, self-reported trait resilience, and psychological flexibility.
- Traumatic Brain Injury in Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans: New Results From a National Random Sample Study.