Subject Areas on Research
- Daily Marijuana Use is Associated with Missed Clinic Appointments Among HIV-Infected Persons Engaged in HIV Care.
- Designing risk prediction models for ambulatory no-shows across different specialties and clinics.
- Determinants of Clinic Absenteeism: A Novel Method of Examining Distance from Clinic and Transportation.
- Prevalence and predictors of no-shows to physical therapy for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Reducing Surgery Cancellations at a Pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center.