Subject Areas on Research
- Amenable epigenetic traits of dental pulp stem cells underlie high capability of xeno-free episomal reprogramming.
- Demethylation of H3K27 Is Essential for the Induction of Direct Cardiac Reprogramming by miR Combo.
- From the RNA world to the clinic.
- In vitro generation of renal tubular epithelial cells from fibroblasts: implications for precision and regenerative medicine in nephrology.
- Myogenic Progenitor Cell Lineage Specification by CRISPR/Cas9-Based Transcriptional Activators.
- Optimizing delivery for efficient cardiac reprogramming.
- Rapid Reprogramming of Primary Human Astrocytes into Potent Tumor-Initiating Cells with Defined Genetic Factors.
- Reprogramming normal human epithelial tissues to a common, lethal neuroendocrine cancer lineage.