Subject Areas on Research
- Circulating mitochondria in deceased organ donors are associated with immune activation and early allograft dysfunction.
- Extracellular Mitochondrial DNA and N-Formyl Peptides in Trauma and Critical Illness: A Systematic Review.
- Immunothrombotic Activity of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns and Extracellular Vesicles in Secondary Organ Failure Induced by Trauma and Sterile Insults.
- Inflammation and thrombosis: roles of neutrophils, platelets and endothelial cells and their interactions in thrombus formation during sepsis.
- Nucleic acid scavenging microfiber mesh inhibits trauma-induced inflammation and thrombosis.
- Polymer-Mediated Inhibition of Pro-invasive Nucleic Acid DAMPs and Microvesicles Limits Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis.
- The Alarmin Properties of DNA and DNA-associated Nuclear Proteins.
- Toll-like receptor activation as a biomarker in traumatically injured patients.