Subject Areas on Research
- An Anatomical Analysis of the Supratrochlear Artery: Considerations in Facial Filler Injections and Preventing Vision Loss.
- Facial Filler Complications.
- Filler Enhancement of the Superior Periocular Area.
- Noncollagen Dermal Fillers: A Summary of the Clinical Trials Used for Their FDA Approval.
- Periocular fillers and related anatomy.
- Rejuvenation of the Upper Face and Periocular Region: Combining Neuromodulator, Facial Filler, Laser, Light, and Energy-Based Therapies for Optimal Results.
- Retained Dermal Filler in the Upper Eyelid Masquerading as Periorbital Edema.
- Review of Periorbital and Upper Face: Pertinent Anatomy, Aging, Injection Techniques, Prevention, and Management of Complications of Facial Fillers.