Subject Areas on Research
- An Interdisciplinary Academic Detailing Approach to Decrease Inappropriate Medication Prescribing by Physician Residents for Older Veterans Treated in the Emergency Department.
- Drawing Attention to Potentially Inappropriate Medications for Older Adults Receiving Dialysis.
- Enhancing Quality of Provider Practices for Older Adults in the Emergency Department (EQUiPPED).
- Evaluating the Impact of Medication Safety Alerts on Prescribing of Potentially Inappropriate Medications for Older Veterans in an Ambulatory Care Setting.
- The OPTIMIZE patient- and family-centered, primary care-based deprescribing intervention for older adults with dementia or mild cognitive impairment and multiple chronic conditions: study protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trial.