Subject Areas on Research
- Appetite and Weight Loss Symptoms in Late-Life Depression Predict Dementia Outcomes.
- Evaluation of the Persistence, Remission, and Emergence of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Young Adulthood.
- Longitudinal assessment of late-onset neurologic conditions in survivors of childhood central nervous system tumors: a Childhood Cancer Survivor Study report.
- Presence of neuroticism and antidepressant remission rates in late-life depression: results from the Neurobiology of Late-Life Depression (NBOLD) study.
- Sensitivity of whole exome sequencing in detecting infantile- and late-onset Pompe disease.
- Young adult mental health and functional outcomes among individuals with remitted, persistent and late-onset ADHD.