Subject Areas on Research
- Communicative cues in the absence of a human interaction partner enhance 12-month-old infants' word learning.
- Face-to-face learning enhances the social transmission of information.
- The ontogeny of cumulative culture: Individual toddlers vary in faithful imitation and goal emulation
- Two- and 3-year-olds integrate linguistic and pedagogical cues in guiding inductive generalization and exploration.
- What I don’t know won’t hurt you: The relation between professed ignorance and later knowledge claims.
- Young children use pedagogical cues to modulate the strength of normative inferences.