Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of Medical Claims for Identifying Cardiovascular and Bleeding Events After Myocardial Infarction : A Secondary Analysis of the TRANSLATE-ACS Study.
- Administrative Codes for Capturing In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Administrative claims data to support pragmatic clinical trial outcome ascertainment on cardiovascular health.
- Association of Reduced eGFR and Albuminuria with Serious Fall Injuries among Older Adults.
- Characterization of Mineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonist Therapy Initiation in High-Risk Patients With Heart Failure.
- Clinical Outcomes of Arteriovenous Access in Incident Hemodialysis Patients with Medicare Coverage, 2012-2014.
- Comparative effectiveness of uterine fibroids procedures using linked medical record and claims data.
- Comparison of Outcomes Following a Switch From a Brand to an Authorized Versus Independent Generic Drug.
- Effects of Arthroscopy for Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome on Quality of Life and Economic Outcomes.
- Is Risk-Standardized In-Hospital Stroke Mortality an Adequate Proxy for Risk-Standardized 30-Day Stroke Mortality Data? Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Prevalence and Outcomes of Mitral Stenosis in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Findings From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapies Registry.
- Safety and Outcomes of Intravenous tPA in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients With Prior Stroke Within 3 Months: Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Structured Approach for Evaluating Strategies for Cancer Ascertainment Using Large-Scale Electronic Health Record Data.
- Use of Medicare Claims to Identify Adverse Clinical Outcomes After Mitral Valve Repair.
Keywords of People