Administrative Claims, Healthcare
Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of Medical Claims for Identifying Cardiovascular and Bleeding Events After Myocardial Infarction : A Secondary Analysis of the TRANSLATE-ACS Study.
- Administrative Codes for Capturing In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Administrative claims data to support pragmatic clinical trial outcome ascertainment on cardiovascular health.
- Association Between Long-term Opioid Use in Family Members and Persistent Opioid Use After Surgery Among Adolescents and Young Adults.
- Association of Reduced eGFR and Albuminuria with Serious Fall Injuries among Older Adults.
- Cardiovascular medications and survival in people with ovarian cancer: A population-based cohort study from British Columbia, Canada.
- Characterization of Mineralocorticoid Receptor Antagonist Therapy Initiation in High-Risk Patients With Heart Failure.
- Clinical Outcomes of Arteriovenous Access in Incident Hemodialysis Patients with Medicare Coverage, 2012-2014.
- Comparative effectiveness of uterine fibroids procedures using linked medical record and claims data.
- Comparison of Outcomes Following a Switch From a Brand to an Authorized Versus Independent Generic Drug.
- Disparities in Inter-hospital Helicopter Transportation for Hispanics by Geographic Region: A Threat to Fairness in the Era of Thrombectomy.
- Effects of Arthroscopy for Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome on Quality of Life and Economic Outcomes.
- Geographic Variations in Healthcare Utilization and Expenditure for Chronic Rhinosinusitis: A Population-Based Approach.
- Is Risk-Standardized In-Hospital Stroke Mortality an Adequate Proxy for Risk-Standardized 30-Day Stroke Mortality Data? Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Long-term care service mix in the Veterans Health Administration after home care expansion.
- Measuring Exposure to Incarceration Using the Electronic Health Record.
- Prevalence and Outcomes of Mitral Stenosis in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Findings From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapies Registry.
- Regional Variation in 30-Day Ischemic Stroke Outcomes for Medicare Beneficiaries Treated in Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Hospitals.
- Safety and Outcomes of Intravenous tPA in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients With Prior Stroke Within 3 Months: Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Structured Approach for Evaluating Strategies for Cancer Ascertainment Using Large-Scale Electronic Health Record Data.
- Use of Medicare Claims to Identify Adverse Clinical Outcomes After Mitral Valve Repair.
Keywords of People
- Lusk, Jay, Affiliate, Medical Education
- Wharam, J. Franklin, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Yashkin, Arseniy, Research Scientist, Senior, Social Science Research Institute