Subject Areas on Research
- Ager-CreERT2: A New Genetic Tool for Studying Lung Alveolar Development, Homeostasis, and Repair.
- Efficacy of alogliptin, a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor, on glucose parameters, the activity of the advanced glycation end product (AGE) - receptor for AGE (RAGE) axis and albuminuria in Japanese type 2 diabetes.
- HMGB1-RAGE pathway drives peroxynitrite signaling-induced IBD-like inflammation in murine nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- High-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) protein: friend and foe.
- Increased HMGB1 and cleaved caspase-3 stimulate the proliferation of tumor cells and are correlated with the poor prognosis in colorectal cancer.
- Plasma levels of receptor for advanced glycation end products, blood transfusion, and risk of primary graft dysfunction.
- Serum Calprotectin as a Novel Biomarker in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Pathogenesis and Progression: Preliminary Data from Experimental Model in Rats.
- The role of genetics in susceptibility to diabetic retinopathy.