Subject Areas on Research
- Beneath the Surface: A Comparison of Methods for Assessment of Quality of Care for Maternal and Neonatal Health Care in Rural Uganda.
- Building health system capacity to improve maternal and newborn care: a pilot leadership program for frontline staff at a tertiary hospital in Ghana.
- Cohort Profile: Perinatal depression and child socioemotional development ; the Bachpan cohort study from rural Pakistan.
- Health Care Disparity and State-Specific Pregnancy-Related Mortality in the United States, 2005-2014.
- Integrating Healthy Eating into Evidence-Based Home Visiting Models: An Analysis of Programs and Opportunities for Dietetic Practice.
- Obstetric hemorrhage survey: Attitudes and practices of maternal-fetal medicine fellows.
- Transforming Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes in Tertiary Hospitals in Ghana: An Integrated Approach for Systems Change.
Keywords of People