Subject Areas on Research
- A serine/arginine-rich domain in the human U1 70k protein is necessary and sufficient for ASF/SF2 binding.
- Acute myeloid leukemia ontogeny is defined by distinct somatic mutations.
- Both phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of ASF/SF2 are required for pre-mRNA splicing in vitro.
- Cellular and viral splicing factors can modify the splicing pattern of CFTR transcripts carrying splicing mutations.
- Protein-protein interactions and 5'-splice-site recognition in mammalian mRNA precursors.
- SR proteins escort the U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP to the spliceosome.
- U1 snRNP-ASF/SF2 interaction and 5' splice site recognition: characterization of required elements.
- hnRNP H and hnRNP F complex with Fox2 to silence fibroblast growth factor receptor 2 exon IIIc.