Subject Areas on Research
- A Program's Analysis of Communication Methods With Clinical Preceptors.
- A novel curriculum to train physician assistant students how to write effective discharge summaries.
- Addition of price transparency to an education and feedback intervention reduces utilization of inpatient echocardiography by resident physicians.
- DebriefLive: A Pilot Study of a Virtual Faculty Development Tool for Debriefing.
- Entrustment Unpacked: Aligning Purposes, Stakes, and Processes to Enhance Learner Assessment.
- Evaluating the effects of organizational and educational interventions on adherence to clinical practice guidelines in a low-resource primary-care setting in Kenya.
- Examining the Impact of Using the SIMPL Application on Feedback in Surgical Education.
- Feasibility of Surgeon-Delivered Audit and Feedback Incorporating Peer Surgical Coaching to Reduce Fistula Incidence following Cleft Palate Repair: A Pilot Trial.
- Feedback-Based Learning in Aging: Contributions and Trajectories of Change in Striatal and Hippocampal Systems.
- Finessing Feedback: Recommendations for Effective Feedback in the Emergency Department.
- From Their Eyes: What Constitutes Quality Formative Written Feedback for Neurosurgery Residents.
- Implementation of surgical debriefing programs in large health systems: an exploratory qualitative analysis.
- In situ simulated cardiac arrest exercises to detect system vulnerabilities.
- Interprofessional Simulation: Debriefing From the Patient's Point of View.
- Natural language processing and entrustable professional activity text feedback in surgery: A machine learning model of resident autonomy.
- Providing feedback following Leadership WalkRounds is associated with better patient safety culture, higher employee engagement and lower burnout.