Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of laxatives and pharmacological therapies in chronic idiopathic constipation: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Efficacy of Secretagogues in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation: Systematic Review and Network Meta-analysis.
- Efficacy of pharmacological therapies for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Laxatives for chronic constipation in adults.
- Lubiprostone Is Effective in Treating Functional Bowel Disease With Constipation.
- Lubiprostone protects esophageal mucosa from acid injury in porcine esophagus.
- Systematic review and network meta-analysis: efficacy of licensed drugs for abdominal bloating in irritable bowel syndrome with constipation.