Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of fluticasone propionate for pediatric eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Comparison of cefuroxime with or without intranasal fluticasone for the treatment of rhinosinusitis. The CAFFS Trial: a randomized controlled trial.
- Features of the bronchial bacterial microbiome associated with atopy, asthma, and responsiveness to inhaled corticosteroid treatment.
- Inhaled steroids as prophylaxis for delayed pulmonary toxicity syndrome in breast cancer patients undergoing high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation.
- Intranasal fluticasone associated with delayed tympanostomy tube placement in children with eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Quintupling Inhaled Glucocorticoids to Prevent Childhood Asthma Exacerbations.
- Systemic exposure to fluticasone MDI delivered through antistatic chambers.