Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of participation in a park-based afterschool program on cardiovascular disease risk among severely obese youth.
- Facial and genital lesions in baboons (Papio anubis) of Kibale National Park, Uganda.
- Impact of change in neighborhood racial/ethnic segregation on cardiovascular health in minority youth attending a park-based afterschool program.
- Park characteristics, use, and physical activity: A review of studies using SOPARC (System for Observing Play and Recreation in Communities).
- Personality in the chimpanzees of Gombe National Park.
- Urban Park Development and Pediatric Obesity Rates: A Quasi-Experiment Using Electronic Health Record Data.
- Where Are Adults Active? An Examination of Physical Activity Locations Using GPS in Five US Cities.
Keywords of People