Subject Areas on Research
- Association of a Park-Based Violence Prevention and Mental Health Promotion After-School Program With Youth Arrest Rates.
- Do topography and fruit presence influence occurrence and intensity of crop-raiding by forest elephants (Loxodonta africana cyclotis)?
- Effect of participation in a park-based afterschool program on cardiovascular disease risk among severely obese youth.
- Facial and genital lesions in baboons (Papio anubis) of Kibale National Park, Uganda.
- Impact of change in neighborhood racial/ethnic segregation on cardiovascular health in minority youth attending a park-based afterschool program.
- Oral microbiome diversity in chimpanzees from Gombe National Park.
- Park characteristics, use, and physical activity: A review of studies using SOPARC (System for Observing Play and Recreation in Communities).
- Personality in the chimpanzees of Gombe National Park.
- Residential neighborhood greenery and children's cognitive development.
- Sources of variation in weaned age among wild chimpanzees in Gombe National Park, Tanzania.
- Travel cost analysis of an urban protected area and parks in Singapore: a mobile phone data application.
- Urban Park Development and Pediatric Obesity Rates: A Quasi-Experiment Using Electronic Health Record Data.
- Where Are Adults Active? An Examination of Physical Activity Locations Using GPS in Five US Cities.
Keywords of People