Subject Areas on Research
- Maternal mental health priorities, help-seeking behaviors, and resources in post-conflict settings: a qualitative study in eastern Uganda.
- Mental health and psychosocial support needs among people displaced by Boko Haram in Nigeria.
- Military service, deployments, and exposures in relation to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis survival.
- Patterns and predictors of change in trauma-focused treatments for war-related posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The History of Wound Healing.
- The Rights of Children for Optimal Development and Nurturing Care.