Clinical Studies as Topic
Subject Areas on Research
- Advancing Diagnostics to Address Antibacterial Resistance: The Diagnostics and Devices Committee of the Antibacterial Resistance Leadership Group.
- Belimumab use during pregnancy: Interim results of the belimumab pregnancy registry.
- Characteristics of Clinical Studies Used for US Food and Drug Administration Supplemental Indication Approvals of Drugs and Biologics, 2017 to 2019.
- Control Outcomes and Exposures for Improving Internal Validity of Nonrandomized Studies.
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections: Research Priorities, Accomplishments, and Future Directions of the Antibacterial Resistance Leadership Group.
- HER2 testing in metastatic colorectal cancer: ready for prime time?
- Implementing a pediatric oncology nursing multisite trial.
- The Effects of Youth Anxiety Treatment on School Impairment: Differential Outcomes Across CBT, Sertraline, and their Combination.
- The Role of Stewardship in Addressing Antibacterial Resistance: Stewardship and Infection Control Committee of the Antibacterial Resistance Leadership Group.
- Unethical studies on transplantation in cardiothoracic surgery journals.
- Weighing the Benefits and Risks of Proliferating Observational Treatment Assessments: Observational Cacophony, Randomized Harmony.
- White paper on microbial anti-cancer therapy and prevention.