Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic exposure to air pollution particles increases the risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome: findings from a natural experiment in Beijing.
- Differences in Birth Weight Associated with the 2008 Beijing Olympics Air Pollution Reduction: Results from a Natural Experiment.
- Dynamic population flow based risk analysis of infectious disease propagation in a metropolis.
- Genomic sequencing is required for identification of tuberculosis transmission in Hawaii.
- Impact of the 2008 Beijing Olympics on the risk of pregnancy complications.
- The influence of air cleaners on indoor particulate matter components and oxidative potential in residential households in Beijing.
- Urinary polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon metabolites as biomarkers of exposure to traffic-emitted pollutants.