subject area of
- Alemtuzumab vs. interferon beta-1a in early multiple sclerosis.
- Differential reconstitution of T cell subsets following immunodepleting treatment with alemtuzumab (anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody) in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Evaluation of magnetic resonance imaging sensitivity in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis: baseline versus Betaseron treatment trials.
- IFN-beta inhibits human Th17 cell differentiation.
- IFN-beta1a inhibits the secretion of Th17-polarizing cytokines in human dendritic cells via TLR7 up-regulation.
- Immunological and short-term brain volume changes in relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis treated with interferon beta-1a subcutaneously three times weekly: an open-label two-arm trial.
- In vitro evaluation of mismatched double-stranded RNA (ampligen) for combination therapy in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- The role of endogenous IFN-β in the regulation of Th17 responses in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.