Subject Areas on Research
- Evaluation of magnetic resonance imaging sensitivity in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis: baseline versus Betaseron treatment trials.
- Important sources of variability in clinical studies of neutralizing antibodies against interferon beta.
- In vitro evaluation of mismatched double-stranded RNA (ampligen) for combination therapy in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Interferon-β therapy against EAE is effective only when development of the disease depends on the NLRP3 inflammasome.
- Tolerability and safety profile of 12- to 28-week treatment with interferon beta-1b 250 and 500 microg QOD in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group pilot study.