Subject Areas on Research
- Drug-like property-driven optimization of 4-substituted 1,5-diarylanilines as potent HIV-1 non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors against rilpivirine-resistant mutant virus.
- Efficacy and safety of rilpivirine in treatment-naive, HIV-1-infected patients with hepatitis B virus/hepatitis C virus coinfection enrolled in the Phase III randomized, double-blind ECHO and THRIVE trials.
- Neurological and psychiatric tolerability of rilpivirine (TMC278) vs. efavirenz in treatment-naïve, HIV-1-infected patients at 48 weeks.
- Novel HIV-1 Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor Agents: Optimization of Diarylanilines with High Potency against Wild-Type and Rilpivirine-Resistant E138K Mutant Virus.
- Optimization of 2,4-diarylanilines as non-nucleoside HIV-1 reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
- Plasma and Intracellular Concentrations in HIV-Infected Patients Requiring Hemodialysis Dosed With Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Emtricitabine.