Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Active-Reference, Double-Blind, Flexible-Dose Study of the Efficacy of Vortioxetine on Cognitive Function in Major Depressive Disorder.
- Advances in Pharmacotherapy of Late-Life Depression.
- Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN) and its treatment: an NIH Collaboratory study of claims data.
- Duloxetine for the reduction of opioid use in elective orthopedic surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Duloxetine treatment for relapse prevention in adults with generalized anxiety disorder: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial.
- Duloxetine: an emerging evidence for fibromyalgia.
- Effect of duloxetine on pain, function, and quality of life among patients with chemotherapy-induced painful peripheral neuropathy: a randomized clinical trial.
- Efficacy and tolerability of duloxetine in elderly patients with generalized anxiety disorder: a pooled analysis of four randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies.
- Measurement-based care in psychiatric practice: a policy framework for implementation.
- Metabolism of a Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor Duloxetine in Liver Microsomes and Mice.
- Neural control of the urethra and development of pharmacotherapy for stress urinary incontinence.
- Predictors of duloxetine response in patients with oxaliplatin-induced painful chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN): a secondary analysis of randomised controlled trial - CALGB/alliance 170601.
- Serotonergic modulation of bladder afferent pathways.
- The roles of Cyp1a2 and Cyp2d in pharmacokinetic profiles of serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor duloxetine and its metabolites in mice.