Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive Activation of a Stress Response Pathway Improves Learning and Memory Through Gs and β-Arrestin-1-Regulated Lactate Metabolism.
- Anticholinergic vs Long-Acting β-Agonist in Combination With Inhaled Corticosteroids in Black Adults With Asthma: The BELT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Association of Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting β-Agonists as Controller and Quick Relief Therapy With Exacerbations and Symptom Control in Persistent Asthma: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of arformoterol 15 microg twice daily and arformoterol 30 microg once daily in COPD: a single-dose, multicenter, randomized, modified-blind, two-way crossover study.
- Phosphodiesterase 4 Inhibitors Attenuate the Asthma Phenotype Produced by β2-Adrenoceptor Agonists in Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase-Knockout Mice.
- Tiotropium (Spiriva) for COPD.
- β2-Adrenoceptor agonists are required for development of the asthma phenotype in a murine model.